The Ionia County Intermediate School District Technology Department:
- Provides internet service for staff and students of Belding Area Schools, Ionia Public Schools, Saranac Community Schools through fiber optic connections.
- Provides internet service for staff and students of Portland Public Schools, Palo Community Schools and Montcalm Community College extension at Ionia Public Schools by using a wireless
- Provides internet service to Ionia County offices.
- Provides the Smart Find Express for employee absence reporting and automated substitute calling.
- Provides data processing operations for payroll and financial applications at Belding Area Schools, Ionia Public Schools, Lakewood Public Schools, Palo Community Schools, Portland Public Schools, and Saranac Community Schools.
- Provides assistance to the local districts in electronic state reporting for Single Record Database (SRSD), Register of Educational Personnel (REP), Michigan Public School Employees Retirement System (MPSERS), and Michigan Employment Security Commission (MESC).