The Ionia County Intermediate School District (ICISD) has made staff eligible to participate in Microsoft's Software Assurance Home Use Program (HUP). This program enables you to get a licensed copy of Microsoft® Office applications (for Windows OR Mac) to install and use on your home computer.
Under the Home Use Program, you and our other employees may acquire a licensed copy of the Microsoft Office 2010 software to install and use on a home computer. The cost is $9.95 for a downloadable installation file, and an additional $13.00 (totaling $22.95) for a installation DVD to be mailed to your address. You may continue using HUP software while you are under our employment and as long as the ICISD has an active Microsoft Licensing.
To access the Microsoft Home Use Program Web site:
1. Go to http://www.microsofthup.com/
2. Select the country to which you want your order to be shipped to and choose the language for viewing the order Web site.
3. Enter your @ioniaisd.org e-mail address and insert the following program code: please contact the ICISD technology department for this code.
Note: This program code is assigned to our organization for our sole use in accessing this site. You may not share this number with anyone outside our organization.
4. You should receive an email with a link that will take you back to the website where you will provide your payment information.
5. Place your order online, and it will be shipped to the location you have chosen. Please note that a fulfillment fee will be charged to cover packaging, shipping, and handling costs.You may also opt to download the software directly to your computer is you do not want/need the physical installation disks. Choose the "Save" instead of "Run"
We trust you will enjoy this benefit and look forward to your participation.