Throughout the school year Heartlands’ Student Advisory hosts fundraisers to earn money for the scholarship fund. This scholarship money is distributed to students through an application process and is awarded at the annual Awards Ceremony.
- Must be a senior
- Complete a Heartlands’ program for 2 semesters/one full year
- Fill out the scholarship application
- Attach a resume with the application upon submission
Select Heartlands’ programs award scholarships at the end of the school year. See Heartlands Scholarships application process above for eligibility.
Other Scholarship Resources
- Accounting Degree Scholarships
- Burn Survivor Scholarship
- Business Degree Scholarships
- Chamber of Commerce
- Fit My Car
- Hengesbach Memorial Scholarship
- Lake Trust Credit Union Scholarships
- MCC Scholarships
- MI Scholarship Search
- Mike Rowe – Work Ethic Scholarship
- Prime Medical Alert
- Scholarships for Student Caregivers
- The Caring.com Scholarship
If you have additional scholarship opportunities for students please email our Secretary at email@example.com.