Career Center Scholarships
Throughout the school year, Student Advisory hosts fundraisers to earn money for the scholarship fund. This scholarship money is distributed to students through an application process and is awarded at the annual Awards Ceremony.
- Must be a senior
- Complete a career center program for 2 semesters/one full year
- Fill out the scholarship application
- Attach a resume with the application upon submission
Select programs award scholarships at the end of the school year. See the scholarship application process above for eligibility.
Other Scholarship Resources
- Accounting Degree Scholarships
- BroBasket Scholarship Program
- Bumblebee Linens Scholarship
- Burn Survivor Scholarship
- Business Degree Scholarships
- Chamber of Commerce
- Lake Trust Credit Union Scholarships
- MCC Scholarships
- MI Scholarship Search
- Mike Rowe – Work Ethic Scholarship
- Prime Medical Alert
- Right Channel Radios
- Scholarships for Student Caregivers
If you have additional scholarship opportunities for students please email our Administrative Assistant at firstname.lastname@example.org.