District News and Events
PI-OHI Professional Development
The Physical Impaired Otherwise Health Impaired department (PI-OHI) employees had the opportunity on their Professional Development day to refresh their skills during the First Aid/CPR/AED training. Thank you Kevin McGraw of SERC (School Emergency Response Coalition).
Notice of Regular Board Meeting
Thursday, February 9, 2023 at 4:00 PM
Join our team!
Freedom Acres Playground Fundraiser
Would you like to get a fabulous T-shirt AND help raise money for a playground for students at Freedom Acres School???? Well here is your chance!
OUR MISSION STATEMENT
Support Learning and Learners
OUR VISION STATEMENT
Create inspiring, engaging, inclusive, and caring learning environments to meet the needs of all learners.
STRATEGIC EDUCATIONAL GOAL AREAS
- Early childhood learning opportunities
- Early literacy achievement
- Health, safety, and wellness of all learners
- Secondary learning opportunities
- High-quality instruction regardless of gender, ethnicity, race, economic status, native language, sexual orientation, and/or physical/emotional/cognitive abilities
- Increase the number of staff in areas of shortage
- Increase connections and grow relationships with community partners.
Partners in Building Full Potential
Find a Staff Member
School Districts Serving Ionia County
Public School Districts:
Belding Area Schools
Ionia Public Schools
Lakewood Public Schools
Portland Public Schools
Saranac Community Schools
Coon Elementary School (Berlin Township #3)
Haynor Elementary School (Easton Township #6)
North LeValley School (Ionia Township #2)